Check out Unfiltered, Unfined, where Ben writes a weekly wine column and provides links to many of his articles for The Daily Beast, Worth Magazine, Sommelier Journal, Wine Enthusiast, and The World of Fine Wine, among others.
Ben is the author of Weinberg's Wine Tech in Sommelier Journal and regularly contributes features, as well. Take a look at Sommelier Journal’s website for more information on this excellent behind-the-scenes wine magazine.
He is the Rocky Mountain Editor for Tasting Panel Magazine. Check out Tasting Panel’s website for more information on this wine industry powerhouse.
Ben also pens "Politics Uncorked with Ben Weinberg" on a bi-monthly basis for the Colorado Statesman. Check out the Colorado Statesman’s website to learn what's going on in Colorado politics and wine.
Wine On The Road
Napa Unfiltered: Explore Wine Country in Luxury and Style
With Wine Expert
Napa Valley, California: Sunday, October 13th – Thursday, October 17th, 2013
Download the Preliminary Itinerary and Booking Form.
Deposit Deadline is March 28, 2013.
Professional wine, food and travel writer Ben Weinberg of Wine On The Road has created the ultimate in wine country tours. Experience the Napa Valley with behind-the-scenes access to top chefs, winemakers and the region’s incomparable food and wine.
• Exquisite meals at top-rated wineries and restaurants with winemakers and Ben
• One-of-a-kind, behind-the-scenes tours of acclaimed wine estates selected for their distinctive expressions of local terroir and culture
• Up-close time with well-known winemakers and their exclusive and exceptional wines
• Luxurious accommodations at a spectacular resort featuring spa treatments, swimming, tennis and golf
• The opportunity to play a round of golf on a championship level course with wine personalities such as Dennis Cakebread and Loren Trefethen
• Optional activities including appointments with artisans who handcraft unique regional products
Price per person is $6,995 based on double occupancy for between 12-20 paid attendees, land only, excluding airfare, gratuities, any additional time in San Francisco or elsewhere, and other optional activities. Rates subject to change until final payments are received.
To make your travel arrangements please email Jerry Kazzaz at Custom Travel Ltd. or call (303) 333-5471. Custom Travel Ltd. is our trusted travel partner, and Jerry and his agents will help book your tour package as well as any additional pre- or post-tour arrangements you may require. They can also assist you with airline reservations as well as travel insurance (which is recommended). Alternatively, you may complete an online reservation form that will automatically generate an email message to both Wine On The Road and Custom Travel Ltd.
For additional information on this decadent food and wine tour, please download the Preliminary Itinerary and Booking Form or click on the email link (below). Program participants must also read and accept the additional terms and conditions. Subject to change without notice until tour is finalized prior to departure: